Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Changes for me in Blog Land! (please note address change) thx.

Hi Everyone! I'm making some changes this New Year,
big time in my blog world! I'm basically flip flopping
this blog to my other one, (it was reserved for
family & friends), but I believe it will be wiser for
me to send you all over to Cottage Hann~Me~DownsIt's really hard to rename a blog and this has always been
hann~me~downs, but I'm renaming it Cottage
hann~me~downs, I think that best suits it and I think it'll
be a better fit for me! I'll still have Baubles Buttons & Beads,
but I'll just be listing my jewelry business items here as
well as featuring my artist friends!!! You're sure welcome to
visit this blog anytime you'd like and if you'd like to be featured
here with your art or if you have a shop cottage or vintage
etc. please contact me, I'd love to showcase YOU!!!

No comments: