Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Castle Journey~

Today I'm featuring ninedragons
beautiful 'Castle Painting', I love visiting
Sue's blog 'Art Ravings' to peek at her
beautiful castle painting as it comes
alive!
You too, will be amazed with the incredible
painting this artisan is working on!
We've been so honored to be kept in
the loop every step of the way with this
painting!
Today's update!

Trees are all blocked in!

She says it's the little things that count!

Furthest castle wall!

The start of the main castle!

Stage one!
Finished line drawing
Be sure and check out her shop!

Sue & I've had our heads together
with our friend Mem...(The Three
Marketeers)! Keep your ears & eyes
open for a 'Happening' 60's & 70's
style!

Peace & Love Debbie~

2 comments:

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

oh my...what a surprise this is! Thank you very much...I have not seen them lined up like this and it looks cool :D

Debbie~ said...

I love seeing the castle like this, (I wish I'd done it from the beginning first)... but by the time I really realized what I should've done, it was so late...OMG, Awesome to see how it's evolved!!! Loving it!!! xo