Saturday, July 5, 2008

Special People of Etsy~

I joined a thread last night, and met
a very helpful Etsy person!!! She
helped me do something I was unsure
and really worried about doing myself.
Actually this wonderful person not
only helped me, she did it!!! A huge
"SHOUT OUT" to JeweledAmbrosia
for helping me in so many ways!!!
Then she taught me how to use
new functions in my blog, which
was huge, but the #1 Biggie, is
that she is my 'FIRST SALE'.
How do you thank a person like this?!?!
I know I'll always remember her
friendliness, willingness to help, and
in such a short time I also can say,
THANK YOU FRIEND~

Please go visit her shops,
Jeweled Ambrosia is gorgeous
Jewelry~little Lovables
is her other shop, full of
clothing and fantastic toys!

2 comments:

Ryan and DeWayne Hetrick said...

Yeah on the first sale!!!! I look at your site all the time and think of how much your and Nana had in common. You are both so creative and I always love to see next what amazing things you are comming up with. I cant wait to see pictures of your mini scrapbook it is so small but so cute. Love you aund Debby. Ryan

Little Lovables said...

Awe, thanks os much! You will do well here on Etsy, you have wonderful items and are such a lovely person.